- Plaats: Amsterdam
- Aantal uur per week: 40
Amsterdam | 40 uur/week
For our client, a leading international producer of natural gas-based fertilizers and industrial chemicals, we are looking for a Analyst.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijvingOur client has a one-tier Board of Directors, made up of seven Non-Executive Directors and two Executive Directors, who have collective responsibility for the management, general affairs and strategy of the company. Whilst the Board of Directors create the strategic mandate, the Executive Directors specifically support the realization of these goals through regular reporting from each subsidiary’s management team. At the same time, the operating entities independently manage their day-to-day operations under the guidance of executive
In the position you are part of the reporting & control department and report to the FP&A Manager.
Functie omschrijving• Assist in preparation and review of routine reporting and ad hoc analysis prepared by Group
• Assist in the preparation and development of models to generate annual Budget as well as
an 18 month rolling forecast
• Assist in preparation of variance analysis and explanation of group monthly and quarterly
• Assist in the preparation of reports/presentations on the above information (used for
reporting to senior management and Executive Board).
• Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc budget and forecast scenario analysis as required.
• Assist in development of content and executive prep materials for high priority briefings and
updates for various executive and board meetings ensuring timeliness, consistent messaging,
accuracy, and quality
• Performs Research and track industry commodity trends and recommends actions.
Functie eisen• Master Degree in Finance, Economics or related .
• 2-4 years of experience working as a financial analyst within a dynamic, fast-paced, working
• Strong analytic and modeling skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS Applications (specifically Excel and Powerpoint). HFM, Smart view is
• Strong communication and presentation skills (English, Dutch is pre).
• Conscientious and the ability to identify data patterns.
• Background in the fertilizer, petrochemical and/or manufacturing is helpful but not required.
• Works at a high pace, while delivering quality work.
• Must be a self-starter, work independently and drive delivery focus.
• High attention to detail